Tel: (403) 292-0687
Tel: (403) 292-0697
Fax: (403) 292-0734
Executive Chairman and Director
Kevin is responsible for the overall strategy of the firm, including oversight of the investment decision-making process and investor relations. Kevin is the Chairman of ARC's Investment and Governance committees and is a member of ARC's Executive committee. He currently represents ARC on the boards of KANATA Energy Group Ltd., Seven Generations Energy Ltd. and Unconventional Gas Resources.
- Joined ARC when it was founded in early 1989, accumulating over 20 years of energy related finance, investment research, corporate strategy and direct investment experience.
- Head of ARC's investment research business from 1993 to 2001, co-head of ARC's corporate advisory business from 1996 to 1998, and President and CEO of ARC’s publicly traded, closed-ended STRATEGIC Energy Fund formed in 1998 and successfully wound-up in 2001.
- Prior to joining ARC, worked for the Canadian Energy Research Institute where he was extensively involved in the economic analysis of global and North American energy markets.
- Education includes an M.A. in Economics and a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Alberta.
- Former Chair of the United Way Special Gifts Advisory Committee and former Chair of the United Way of Calgary's Major Donor Committee.