Tel: (403) 292-0431
Tel: (403) 292-0804
Fax: (403) 292-0693
Chief Executive Officer and Director
Lauchlan has overall responsibility for managing the firm, including the strategy and performance of the ARC Energy Funds and investor relations. He is the Chairman of ARC’s Executive committee and is a member of the Investment and Governance committees. Lauchlan currently represents ARC on the board of Aspenleaf Energy Limited, Capio Energy Inc. and Tangle Creek Energy Ltd.
- Joined ARC in 1995, as a geologist by background and has 20 years of investment experience in the Canadian Oil and Gas industry.
- Prior to joining ARC, worked for a financial advisory firm and for two oil and gas companies.
- Education includes an M.B.A. from Queen’s University and a B.Sc. in Geology from the University of Calgary, and a designated P.Geol. in Alberta.
- Honorary Lieutenant-Colonel of The Calgary Highlanders.
- Member of the O’Brien Institute for Public Health Strategic Advisory Board.
- Former Chair of the Board of Directors of the Glenbow Museum, former Oil & Gas Section Chair of the United Way, and past Fundraiser of the Year for the Calgary Homeless Foundation.
- Member of the 2012 Advisory Council of The Calgary Stampede.