Tel: (403) 292-0686
Tel: (403) 292-0799
Fax: (403) 292-0673
Mac Van Wielingen
Founder, Chairman and Director
Mac provides leadership support for the executive team in the areas of internal governance, corporate development and investment decision-making. He has played key roles in numerous significant corporate transactions and capital-raising projects. Mac is a member of ARC’s Investment and Strategy committees.
- Chairs the board of ARC Resources Ltd.
- Chief Executive Officer of ARC from 1989 to 2001.
- Prior to founding ARC in 1989 was Senior Vice-President and Director at a major Canadian investment dealer.
- Education includes post-graduate economic studies at Harvard University and a B.A. (Honours) in Business from the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Alberta Investment Management Corporation, President and Director of Viewpoint Charitable Foundation.