Tel: (403) 292-0688
Tel: (403) 292-0572
Fax: (403) 292-0803
Founder and Director
Phil provides leadership support to the executive team in the areas of internal governance, corporate development and investment decision-making. He is a member of ARC's Investment committee.
- Over 20 years experience prior to founding ARC in 1989, including as Vice-President and Director at a major Canadian investment dealer.
- President and Chief Executive Officer of ARC from 1997 to 2003, originated ARC’s private equity investing activities in 1990, and played a key leadership role in ARC’s private equity business.
- Education includes an M.B.A. and B.Sc. in Math from the University of British Columbia.
- Member of Advisory Board of the Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia.
- Director of a number of philanthropic organizations.