Tel: (403) 292-0790
Tel: (403) 292-0828
Fax: (403) 292-0734
Senior Vice-President and Director
Brian is focused on the exploration and production business, oilfield services and oil sands segments of ARC’s oil and gas area. His responsibilities include deal origination, structuring and execution, portfolio monitoring and exit. Brian currently represents ARC on the boards of Beringer Energy Inc., BluEarth Renewables Inc., Crocotta Energy Inc., Modern Resources Inc. and Nexterra Systems Corp.
- Joined ARC in 1997 and has become a trusted advisor to several portfolio companies.
- Experience at ARC also includes 10 years in the Exploration and Production area of the firm.
- Education includes a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario and is a CFA Charterholder.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Norlien Foundation and past Chairman of the Board of Directors of the United Way of Calgary and Area.
- Institute of Corporate Directors, Institute-Certified Director, ICD.D.
- Globe and Mail Top 40 Under 40 winner in 2009.