Tel: (403) 292-0690
Tel: (403) 292-0697
Fax: (403) 292-0734
Advisor and Director
Nancy provides support for the origination, execution, monitoring and exit of investments in the exploration and production industry.
- Joined ARC in 1993, and primarily involved in ARC’s corporate advisory business through 1997.
- Has been in the energy sector for more than 25 years with an extensive range of experience covering E&P, business development, marketing and research.
- Prior to ARC, was engaged in operating and management roles with a major integrated oil company, as well as in the electric utility industry.
- Education includes an M.B.A. from the University of Calgary, a B.Sc. in Engineering Physics from Queen’s University and a designated P.Eng. in Alberta.
- Member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA).
- Institute of Corporate Directors, Institute-Certified Director, ICD.D.
- Member of the Board of Governors of The Calgary Petroleum Club.