Tel: (403) 292-0690
Tel: (403) 292-0697
Fax: (403) 292-0734
Nancy's principal responsibilities involve the origination, structuring, execution, monitoring and exit of investments primarily in oil sands, with support to other oilfield service opportunities.
- Joined ARC in 1993, and primarily involved in ARC’s corporate advisory business through 1997.
- Has been in the energy sector for more than 25 years with an extensive range of experience covering E&P, business development, marketing and research.
- Prior to ARC, was engaged in operating and management roles with a major integrated oil company, as well as in the electric utility industry.
- Education includes an M.B.A. from the University of Calgary and a B.Sc. in Engineering Physics from Queen’s University.
- Institute of Corporate Directors, Institute-Certified Director, ICD.D.
- Member of Mount Royal University Campaign Cabinet.