Tel: (403) 292-0811
Tel: (403) 292-0390
Fax: (403) 292-0579
Rob is focused on new deal origination and execution in the exploration and production industry. His responsibilities include deal origination, structuring and execution, portfolio monitoring and exit. Rob currently represents ARC on the boards of KANATA Energy Group Ltd., Longshore Resources Ltd. and Steelhead Petroleum Ltd. and as a board observer of Catapult Environmental Inc.
- Joined ARC in 2000, with 12 years of exploration and production industry experience as a reservoir engineer, much of it overseas.
- Prior to ARC, was a staff reservoir engineer at a major multi-national oil and gas company with assignments in Canada, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Education includes an M.B.A. from the European University, The Hague, Netherlands, a B.Sc. in Engineering from McMaster University, he is a CFA Charterholder, and a designated P.Eng. in Alberta.
- Member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA).
- Member of the Campaign Advisory Council for the Bow Valley College Quest for the BEST fundraising campaign.