Tel: (403) 292-0391
Tel: (403) 292-0390
Fax: (403) 292-0579
Wendy focuses on micro-level industry trends and provides senior analytical support to ARC’s investing activities. Her responsibilities include comparison of oil and gas investment trends in Canada versus the United States, and the monitoring of relative play economics in Western Canada. Wendy currently represents ARC as a board observer on Huron Resources Corp.
- Joined ARC in 2011, with 10 years of experience in sell-side equity research.
- Experience at ARC also includes 3 years in the Research area of the firm where she was responsible for internal research on energy commodity prices, business cylce timing, technology trends and capital markets.
- Prior to ARC, held research analyst and associate positions at various Canadian investment dealers, focusing on small and mid-cap E&P coverage, and resource play analysis, and worked at a major integrated oil company in supply and trading groups.
- Education includes a B. Comm. in Finance from the Haskayne School of Business at the University of Calgary and is a CFA Charterholder.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Esther Honens International Piano Competition Foundation.